A consumer credit is a short or medium term loan that a financial entity makes to a natural person to use in whatever he deems necessary. Normally they are used to buy goods or pay accumulated bills, although it can be used for whatever the person wants. Do you know the requirements to request a consumer credit?
Where to ask for a consumer credit?
In all banks in the country, credit unions, compensation funds and large stores. In the latter they are called advances or super advances in cash, but they fulfill the same function.
The request can be made in person, by phone or through the company’s website.
What are the requirements to request a consumer credit?
In general, all financial institutions have their own requirements and also vary according to the amount requested. However, to ask for an amount of $ 500,000 in essence this is what is required:
- To be over 18 years old
- Be a Chilean or a foreigner with a minimum permanent residence of 1 year old.
- Be a natural person without a commercial business.
- Credit liquid income equal to or greater than $ 200,000 for dependent workers and equal to or greater than $ 350,000 for independent workers and rentiers.
- Have at least 1 year of seniority for dependent workers with an indefinite contract.
- Be at least 6 months of seniority with an indefinite contract for workers of private companies with a remuneration agreement.
- Have at least 1 year from the start of activities and 1 income tax return for independent workers.
- Not be in DICOM.
- Proof of address.
Benefits of a consumer credit
The higher the requested amount, the more are the benefits that financial companies offer for their consumer loans .
- Fast and easy. If you meet the requirements for the credit you are requesting you can do the process online and, within 24 or 48 hours you will have, the money deposited in the account you want.
- Months of grace These are months in which the credit fee must not be paid. It can be the first 3 months from the application, 2 months of choice each year, 1 month each semester, etc.
- Gifts. Every so often companies offer gifts such as tablets, cameras, magazine or newspaper subscriptions, points to redeem, or giftcards when contracting a consumer credit.
- Convenient fees. When requesting a consumer credit you can choose how many installments the requested amount will be divided so that paying it is not a problem. You should always choose an ideally low fee in relation to salary – even if you increase the number of months to pay – not to accumulate a debt.
- Preferential interest rate. When the credit is requested in a bank where you are a customer or in a commercial house where you have a good credit history, there is a possibility that the interest on the loan is lower than that which the general public must pay.
- Automatic payment. You can register your credit fees as PAT so you don’t waste time making lines to pay.
Applying for a consumer loan is a fast and secure way to obtain money to carry out various projects or to reorganize finances by paying in a controlled manner. However, before choosing one or the other, it is recommended that you analyze the best options in the market and, thus, you can make an intelligent decision.